STANDART MODULE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Base units are 18 mm. and E1 class.
- Both sides are either made of white chipboard or white mdf lam.
Back panels are 4-8 mm and E1 class.
One side of back panels is made of white mdf lam.
- Back side of base units has channels into which 4-8 mm thick back panels are interlocked
- 0,80 mm PVC edgebanding is applied on all edges.
- Base units are either pre-assembled or as RTA with minifix.
- Base units are wrapped by cardboard boxes with sticker
- Doors are manufactured according to the model and color of your choice. In addition, the screws are given separately for each door and handle. (The colors and models of the doors must be ordered separately.)
- Extra shelves, visible side panels, handles and other accessories must be ordered separately.
- Accessories :
Lower Base Units have Mesan Brand dowel plinth feet
Drawer modules have Samet Tandem brand soft close slides
Sink and built in cabinets have alluminium profiles instead of front stretchers.
Upper Cabinets have Daset hanger assembly components.
All models with shelves have shelf pins
You can contact with us for special dimensions and projects.